Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Un-officially" Closing out the Summer.

I have no pictures to share, but thought I would still post. I am coming to terms with the fact that this last weekend of Blake's Summer Vacation has made ME feel probably more "sad" than even Blake. With every "last days of summer break" just means my little boy is growing up and I can't help but think that next year this time I'll be starting my last "little" boy into Kindergarten. But we made it a great weekend! Saturday meant going to the annual WMA Duck Blind draw in Lebanon for Jeff and Blake. (Yes-they got a blind!). Adam and I went to the gym. I tried Zumba for the first time. Hmm. . . Not sure if I'll maka a second attempt. After Blake's baseball practice, we spent the rest of the day in the kiddie pool and Slip-N-Slidin' in the back yard. Sunday, had a great church service, went to Chef Wang's to eat (yum!) and then hit the mall for Back-to-School clothes. (yes, even Jeff went :). I am just holding to the fact that Summer is NOT over yet!! Still plenty of days for pool time and playing outside :)

No comments: